2020 VolleyPerformance Middle School League
Who: Middle School Feeder Teams – A and B Leagues
When: August 17-October 8 (Break week of September 21st),
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30-7:30pm B Team
6:30- 8:30pm A Team
5:30- 8:30pm Game Nights for All Teams
Where: SVC and the A5 Sportsplex, a new State-of-art facility opening up in August with 13 courts and Taraflex flooring Note: These facilities are just across 400 in Alpharetta/Roswell. We will be coordinating carpool to help with transportation needs!
Benefits: This program is actively committed to providing a consistent, clean, and safe facility for our Middle School programs to thrive and compete. Included are Master Coaching segments to help our youth excel in skill and understanding of the game. We can utilize our own coach and keep our Pinckneyville team together to practice and compete.
· A and B Middle School League
· Total Season 6 Weeks, every Tuesday and Thursday (except the week of Sept. 21)
· Weeks 1 and 2 will be practices with our team and also 2 Master Coaching sequences to enhance the experience and athletes understanding of the game
· Week 3 will be all competition – 3 matches per night
· Weeks 4 and 5 will be combination - 1 practice night, 1 competition night (3 matches per night)
· Week 6 will be a tournament
· Refs included for all games
· Insurance covered through VP
· VolleyPerformance will provide all equipment – balls and carts and clean in between sessions
While we are very excited to offer this opportunity for continued play for our girls, we understand that each family may have different constraints that prohibit participation. Other individual play options include the YMCA in Peachtree Corners, or the Middle School League at TK Volleyballl
Please reach out with any questions!
The NJBD Board